Monday, March 16, 2015

The Highest Compliment

 I read recently that God has paid us,
 His believing children, the highest compliment possible.

Taking a closer look at Romans 8:28-29 I see it:

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God,
 to those who are called according to His purpose . . .
For whom He foreknew, He also predestined
to be conformed to the image of His Son . .

Isn't God saying here:

It's been my plan all along to work ALL things out in your life;
 the good, the bad, the heartbreak,
 all the things you don't understand why they're happening,
for one reason:
I am conforming you to be like
 my Son Jesus.
 I know you don't understand.
I know it's not easy.
But I'm in control.
I want what is best for you.
I want you to be like Him

Because He's the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment