Thursday, January 8, 2015

So here I am at my NEW BLOG site!

 I hope those who could not get into the old site will have more success entering this one!

Welcome!

After reading Ann Voskamp's one thousand gifts I wanted to keep the idea of being actively thankful  ever before me, and so . . .  a year of blogging about GRATITUDE!
I really don't have a plan or a direction for this, but one thing I KNOW for sure . . .

I WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR!

Don't worry,this won't be an endless list of things I'm thankful for (that list is ongoing in a notebook!)
Keeping gratitude in the forefront of my thoughts changes my day, my attitude . . . me.
I hope you'll join in and share your thoughts on gratitude. 
Thank you!

"giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ"   
                                                                                                                      ~Ephesians 5:20   


6 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for you, Vicki! And I am looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becky! Thank you! Glad you're here!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Andrew! So glad to hear from you! Love you too!

      Delete
  3. We took the idea I saw on FB about making a "grateful jar" for this year. Every time we have something to be thankful for, or a happy day or memory, we will write it on a slip of paper and put it in the jar, then we will read them at the end of the year. Should be fun! I'm happy I found your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one! Thanks for sharing. Glad you found it too!

      Delete